Online registration is available through EPM 2018 website from February 15, 2018
Deadline for Early Bird Registration: May 1, 2018
- Please be sure to complete online registration and payment before coming to the venue.
REGISTRATION FEES & CATEGORIES
- All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.
|Category||Early Bird Registration
Until May 1, 2018
|Late & On-site Registration
From May 2, 2018
|Standard Delegate||JPY 100,000||JPY 110,000||
|Student*1||JPY 50,000*2||JPY 60,000*2||
|Accompanying Person*3||JPY 35,000||
- Please note:
- *1 Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of the conference. Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID or student certificate letter from their supervisors via online registration form. Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have full time job.
- *2 Banquet is NOT included.
- *3 Accompanying persons are limited to the participant’s family member only.
Payment must be made in Japanese Yen and can be made by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB).
- If you require an invoice for the payment, please contact the Registration Office.
- A payment receipt can be downloaded through your registration account.
A registration confirmation e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically after you complete online registration.
* If you do not receive any e-mail message within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
In case of cancellation, please send a message by e-mail to the Registration Office.
The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the office receives your notification of cancellation.
|The Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Fee|
|Until May 1, 2018||No Cancellation Fee|
|From May 2, 2018||100% of Registration Fee (No Refund)|
*All refund will be made after the conference.
- For any inquiries about registration, please contact:
- Registration Office of EPM2018
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1, Shiba, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
TEL: +81-3-5657-0789 FAX: +81-3-3452-8552
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures:
The organizer will prepare the documents that should be prepared by the inviting person in Japan and send them to you.
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps
- Complete your registration with full payment of the fee
- Book a Flight
- Reserve a Hotel
* The period of your stay must be scheduled for a maximum of 7 days (including the arrival & departure day in Japan).
APPLICATION FEE AND REFUND POLICY
A fee of JPY 10,000 per person (including preparation fee of visa documents and shipping cost) is required for each applicant.
The application fee may not be refunded under any circumstances, once the application fee is received.
|Visa Support Application Starts on||Middle of July 2018|
|Deadline for Visa Support Application||September 17, 2018|
HOW TO APPLY VISA SUPPORT
Please apply and pay application fee through your registration account. After we confirm your payment, Visa Support Office will send you visa application form from Middle of July 2018.
- For any inquiries about visa support, please contact:
- Registration Office of EPM2018